I provide holistic, evidence-based support through all stages of infant feeding.
- Do you feel like your baby feeds all the time and is never satisfied?
- Are your nipples sore or damaged, or is feeding painful?
- Are you preparing your body to feed a baby that you did not birth?
- Does your baby struggle with gas pains, spitting up, and colic?
- Are you wondering when and how to introduce a bottle?
- Are you interested in utilizing herbal medicine to safely support
your lactation journey?
These are just some of the very real concerns that might lead you to reach out to a lactation consultant (IBCLC) for feeding help. I provide education and support both before and after the arrival your baby, right in the comfort of your own home.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) makes breastfeeding more accessible and affordable for millions of parents. The law requires that all new health plans must provide certain preventive services without any cost-sharing, including coverage for chest/breastfeeding support and supplies. If you are unsure if your insurance plan covers lactation support, click here to learn more.