I provide holistic, evidence-based support through all stages of infant feeding.
- Do you feel like your baby feeds all the time and is never satisfied?
- Are your nipples sore or damaged, or is feeding painful?
- Are you preparing your body to feed a baby that you did not birth?
- Does your baby struggle with gas pains, spitting up, and colic?
- Are you wondering when and how to introduce a bottle?
- Are you interested in utilizing herbal medicine to safely support
your lactation journey?
These are just some of the very real concerns that might lead you to reach out to a lactation consultant (IBCLC) for feeding help. I provide education and support both before and after the arrival your baby, right in the comfort of your own home.
Lactation consultant services are eligible for reimbursement through your insurance company and/or through your health savings account or flexible spending account. I provide a superbill to make reimbursement as simple as possible, but it’s up to your individual insurance to decide what they’re willing to reimburse. If you are unsure if your insurance plan covers lactation support, click here to learn more.
At this time, I can bill Providence PPO insurance holders directly.